- stepping into the shower early in the morning - just what I need to wake up and get ready for the day
- the sound of crickets at night - kind of soothing when you're lying in bed trying to fall asleep
- smelling freshly brewed coffee before starting work at the office
- thunderstorms - lightning and thunder and how the earth smells afterward
- kissing Leonie good-bye before sending her off to school
- sleeping in fresh sheets - there is no better scent or feeling in the world
- kitty purrs to wake me up in the morning or a wet tongue on my arm from the pup telling me it's time to get up
- lavender in my garden with the wind carrying its scent everywhere
- any loud noise - I am very sensitive to anything loud - screaming gives me the heebie jeebies
- scratching on plates, chalkboards or any other surface that makes a screeching sound
- having to wear socks - I am so happy about the weather it allows me to leave them in their drawer (where they belong)
- unruly drivers pushing me to go faster - well the get the exact opposite from that kind of behavior
- someone interrupting me while I'm in the middle of saying something
- the smell of onions - cannot stand it for the life of me
- having something stuck in between my teeth but no floss with me
- the scent of nail polish remover
- some people don't have any sense of shame - which makes me feel ashamed for them, we have a word for that in German 'Fremdscham'
- too many questions about me, myself and I - does it mean the person is interested and caring or just plain nosy
- when the doorbell rings the pup goes insane and will not stop barking - on the one hand I think this is a good thing, because the person on the other side of the door knows exactly that someone is protecting their home, but on the other hand it is a big nuisance
- I hate sleeping in.
- I don't miss diet Dr. Pepper at all (you can hardly get it here in Germany).
- I wish I could stay at work all day long.
- It's so easy to be a good mother.
- Going to the movies sucks.
- Music is a waste of time.
- Raspberries are the most awful fruit.
- Chocolate is something I can easily do without.
- Blogging isn't hard.
- I wish I could stay here forever.
Hi, I'm Chrissy - a part-time working mom and wife trying to navigate life by taking the pup for a walk while the pasta is cooking, so that lunch is ready on time. My spare time is for blogging and knitting - give me a precious skein of yarn and I am in heaven! Thanks for stopping by - enjoy! xxx
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2012 (376)
- ► 2011 (435)
Please note that all text, images and photography are the property of Whimsical Poppysmic unless otherwise stated. Do not copy and use any content without linking back to it's origin properly! Thank you.