- This one realtor walking through our house with her client while Leonie was having lunch in the kitchen (she had french bread with laughing cow cheese and a sliced tomato)...she saw Leonie and asked her "what's for lunch?" while staring at her plate, and she goes "ah, what a good girl, she's having a tomato and is actually eating it...she's eating her fruit...but, does she even know it's a fruit?" - now, I know that botanically a tomato is a fruit, but it is considered a vegetable!
- One of the girls from our neighborhood, who was never really interested in being friends with Leonie (which is absolutely fine, you can't be friends with everyone), keeps asking her for play dates since she heard we were moving, telling her how much she will miss her...Girl, why didn't you come over once on the past 3 years?
- Do you know that feeling when your fingernails get too long and you can hardly type on the computer? I really need a manicure or a nail clipper, I am just so lazy...I hate the feeling of too long nails...even after washing my hands or cleaning the bathrooms...it's just an awkward feeling to me! I don't know how women with really long nails do it?
- People that are walking through our house all the time keep telling me how clean and neat everything is! Asking me how in the world I kept the carpets so "white" (they are actually cream colored) and that they love our European style furniture! Love hearing those compliments, keep 'em coming! ha ha
- Pinterest. I just love it! It is so inspiring browsing through all those pins and getting inspired to create something new! Remember, if you need an invite, let me know and I'll shoot you one!
- Online furniture shopping for our home in Germany! We need new beds, so I have been browsing all kinds of sites to find the perfect fit for our home! I think I found them and will order them soon, so that they will be delivered before we arrive! We will also need new TVs, washer and dryer, vacuum, coffee maker and all those electrical appliances that we can't take with us, because they wouldn't work in Germany! In other words, all those things we have here now will all be part of a big "Moving Garage Sale" in July after our moving container is gone!
- Decided to go to the library at 7:30 pm yesterday, so we all hopped in the car and drove there (it's about 3 min away), found some great crochet books and music Cd's! And Leonie signed up for a Summer reading club - she can win prizes if she reads a certain amount of time per week (a great way to keep them motivated to read - over 1200 kids have signed up for it so far)!
- It looks like we already found a buyer for my car! His son will be going to college and needs a bigger car (for his football gear and all) and I have a Chevi Equinox, exactly what he is looking for! Yay - looks like he likes it!